[mapguide-users] Change log to show PC Name if available

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Tue May 28 22:57:25 PDT 2013

Sorry Zac I'm not following what you mean AWStats would interpret mapguides
.log files ??

I was hoping the log files that mapguide produces could be modified I'm able
to open the logs stored in mapguide\server\logs\access*.log

The log only lists the IP address not the PC Name, supposedly our IP
addresess change from time to time and the PC Name is a little more static.
I've just interpreted the log for the last 6 months and informed them we
have had roughly 40 solid individual users of our internal GIS and they
would use the GIS roughly 15 days a month each, in reality the numbers might
be a little less, just want to make sure I'm giving the right
information....

actually reading the log file is a once off task.

Cheers

-----
MapGuide Maestro 5.0b
MapGuide Opensource 2.2.0.5703