[mapguide-users] Fusion Event Listeners Called Twice

ChrisGo cgountanis at mpowerinnovations.com
Wed Nov 6 07:31:30 PST 2013

Zac,

I only have one map in set application XML file. I do load the map into the
session like Maestro does for previews but yes, only one map.

e.g.
string resourceid = mg.SaveSessionResource(mapguidesessionid,
"MyMap.ApplicationDefinition", contentxml);

  <MapSet>
    <MapGroup id="MainMap">
      <Map>
        <Type>MapGuide</Type>
        <SingleTile>True</SingleTile>
        <Extension>
          <ResourceId>Lib://....etcSINGLEMapDef</ResourceId>
          <SelectionAsOverlay>true</SelectionAsOverlay>
        </Extension>
      </Map>
    </MapGroup>
  </MapSet>

As far as version I am using MapGuide 2.6 with what I think to be the latest
Fusion.

Jackie,
I switch to the non-compressed JS in the slate template which is the default
we use right now for concepts. I understand line 1 for everything is not
easy to debug. This at least gives line numbers now, my bad.

Single selection mouse click on selectable layer.

First Hit
http://i.imgur.com/8zYKeQf.png

Second Hit
http://i.imgur.com/lVUpYjg.png