[mapguide-users] Fusion Legend Labels not updating

elliott17 elliottd at ae.ca
Thu Nov 7 13:38:15 PST 2013

I have a map with 60 layers (none of them themed). A couple of layers do not
have a legend label that is specified in Studio (2014). I have edited the
legend label in Studio and nothing changes.

Also, I have no options within the legend widget to make all layer
selectable or to set an individual layer to be unselectable.I am using AIMS
2014 with Server 2012 64 bit.

Thanks