[mapguide-users] serving wms from mapguide (Mark Steventon)

Jacco Wanders | TTE Consultants wanders at engineers.nl
Mon Nov 11 00:05:17 PST 2013

Mark,

I changed the webconfig.ini ...but still no display :(...

Do you know any other solutions worth checking??

Thanks in advance!

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 10:23:04 -0500
From: "Mark Steventon" <msteventon at wtgroupllc.com>
To: "MapGuide Users Mail List" <mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] serving wms from mapguide

Jacco,

I had exactly the same problem and it wasn?t until I tried bringing my layers into Gaia that the problem became apparent. It?s something to do with the way Arcmap authenticates with Mapguide, but even using the WMS credentials doesn?t seem to work.

The work around for me was to edit my webconfig.ini file to look like the following:

Mark Steventon
Vice President Operations
Western Technologies Group
Tel: 908-725-1143