[mapguide-users] local connection

mika at digikartta.net mika at digikartta.net
Fri Nov 29 11:04:33 PST 2013

Ok,
I got it working. I added all the "new" dlls from the
..\SDK\LocalNativeProvider\Lib\MapGuide into the applications bin-folder
+ the provider.xml. I registered the dll from the ProviderTemplate tool
(OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.Native-2.5.1.7601 (that is my aims)) as a
reference to the application. Besides those tasks, I added the
../mapviewernet/bin as an environmental variable. Hope this helps those
struggling with the same jungle..
Yeah, and my server is AIMS 2014.

- mika -