[mapguide-users] No PostgreSQL provider in fdo 3.8.0 shipped with Mapguide 2.5.1

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 07:36:00 PDT 2013

on windows? mine does with the 64 bit version

  <FeatureProvider>
    <Name>OSGeo.PostgreSQL.3.8</Name>
    <DisplayName>PostgreSQL/PostGIS Provider</DisplayName>
    <Description>Read/write access to PostgreSQL/PostGIS-based data store.
Supports spatial data types and spatial query operations.</Description>
    <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
    <Version>3.8.0.0</Version>
    <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.8.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
    <LibraryPath>.\PostgreSQLProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 12:23 AM, Gabriele Monfardini
<gabrimonfa at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've seen that there is no PostgreSQL provider in fdo 3.8.0 shipped with
> Mapguide 2.5.1.
> Is this an error or am I missing something?
>
> Regards,
>
> Gabriele Monfardini

Zac Spitzer
+61 405 847 168