[mapguide-users] GetFeatureInfo Not Returning Point Attributes

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Sun Oct 6 09:22:46 PDT 2013

Ok, since the WMS getFeatureInfo is not working in MapGuide 2.5 (64 bit
windows).

 I decided to select features another way, I used Johan's awesome little
hook with JQUERY and MapGuide on OpenLayers to getSelectedFeatures.php
rather than the built-in WMS getFeatureInfo.

http://blog.gisky.be/2013/02/using-mapguideselection-with-openlayers.html

This is a pretty neat fix since it used both OpenLayers and jQuery and not
the jxlib that Fusion uses.  Slick.