[mapguide-users] Mapguide 64 bit and ODBC 64

gom gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Wed Oct 9 14:30:41 PDT 2013

I have recently migrated a Mapguide site from 2.2 32 bit to 2,51 64 bit.  The
entire site runs but I have 3 sdf data sources that have Extended Feature
Classes linked to an Access database through an ODBC DSN/Data Connection.

Any queries, feature selections and reports that are based on these sdf
files take up to 5 times as long to run on 2.51 64 bit.  The data files
where packaged on the 2.2 32 bit and moved to the new 64 bit install.  They
all seem good and vaildate in Maestro etc.

I suspect a 64 bit ODBC performance issue with Access and the Extended
Feature Join.  Any thoughts or ideas how I can test this further?  Any one
else had similar issues with 64Bit and ODBC?

Thanks.