[mapguide-users] Hosting MapGuide Maestro on Amazon

tedin t.stork89 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 9 09:13:17 PDT 2013

I have been attempting to host a web map, through MGM on an Amazon EC2
instance.

I have so far only been able to display the slate grey background, and in
the console get the following two errors:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not
Found)
http://54.229.124.34:8008/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/fusion/lib/fusion.js

Uncaught ReferenceError: Fusion is not defined
index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://SW_CleanWater_Viewer/SW05_Layouts/Keco_demo_viewer_layou…:25

I know this is very vague, but does anyone have a general pointer, or at
least some of the extra information required to fix this? I feel very close
to getting a final map, but am unsure what to try?

The URL is below:

http://54.229.124.34:8008/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/slate/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://SW_CleanWater_Viewer/SW05_Layouts/Keco_demo_viewer_layout.ApplicationDefinition&locale=en