[mapguide-users] Leaflet & MapGuide

RDBauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 08:38:22 PDT 2013

All,

Has anyone successfully used MapGuide with Leaflet? We have been able to use
MapGuide with OpenLayers successfully, but we are also trying to test out
Leaflet so we can have a comparison. The current install we have
successfully used with OpenLayers is the 2.6 Preview. It works perfect using
the method in the OpenLayers sample included with the install. I was
wondering if we could maybe use the same method to get the same in Leaflet.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Rich