[mapguide-users] Mapguide 64 bit and ODBC 64

ChrisGo cgountanis at mpowerinnovations.com
Thu Oct 24 07:45:35 PDT 2013

I can also suggest time to move to SQL Server Express. Within Access there is
a button that will take your whole Access database and import it into SQL
Server. You can still use Access for data forms if you use that. Really
simple and much faster plus you can get into Spatial data as time goes on.

Let Access go, I know it's hard but... just let it go man :)