[mapguide-users] Tooltip Error for layers not on top

Marco Cussino mcs at gdtest.it
Wed Sep 4 02:11:32 PDT 2013

Do you mean in tooltip content ?

I'm working with different data sources.

I've found some tests and in another installation with MG 2.4.0 this problem is not present.

I found that the only differences between the 2 server are
GD.dll
GEOS.dll

copying DLL from the server where i hadn't the problem to the server with this issue it seems to solve my problem.
I made also a test with a fresh installation of MG 2.4.0 and also on this setup I had the issue and solved it replacing this 2 files from the server where the issue was not present.

Marco