[mapguide-users] [MapGuide 2.4.0]WMS GETFEATUREINFO issue and 2 questions

Rémy Gourrat rgourrat at ag-carto.fr
Mon Sep 9 01:55:03 PDT 2013

Hi,

I consume a mapguide wms service with an autocad map or with Gaï 3.4.

I can display maps under Autocad Map.

1 - Question :
But i can't have the result of GETFEATUREINFO

with Autocad Map i have this message:
"LayerNotQueryable:
  The GetFeatureInfo request contains the names of layers that are not queryable. (Found LAYERS=EPFL/2 - Calques/CAD/CAD_COMMUNE)"

With Gaia 3.4 I have this :
[cid:image002.png at 01CEAD4A.84C17860]

[cid:image001.png at 01CEAD47.DF4027D0]I check with Maestro I have the right parameters like this

Is there another parameter somewhere to run GETFEATUREINFO ?

2 - Select QUERY
I searched in ogc but I didn't see a syntax to specify a where clause to the getmap url, really no way ?

3 - in trac.osgeo.org for 2.4.0 release I read : WMS 1.3.0 support

But when i try to connect in 1.3 with Autocad Map 2013, GETCAPABILITIES return no layers in the fdo connect panel.

If I try in 1.1.0 GETCAPABILITIES return the Layers

Autodesk says that Autocad Map 2012 certified by OGC, i suppose that's same for 2013...

Thanks

Rémy

image001.png (42K) <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/attachment/5076803/0/image001.png>
image002.png (53K) <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/attachment/5076803/1/image002.png>