[mapguide-users] Change Layer Filter dynamically

ElbrusNT elbrusnt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 03:51:08 PDT 2013

Hi everyone.

I have a layer containing more than 540 objects.
There is a status field in layer having values 0 and 1 only.

In MapGuide Maestro I set the Layer filter to *status=1* initially.
I load the map from browser. It returns 20 objects as expected.

Then I changed the layer filter to *status=0* from PHP Dynamically.
Now, it is expected to return 520 objects.
But it still returns only 20 objects as in previous condition(status=1)

Since layer initially created with status=0, I cannot get other objects by
changing layer filter to status=1.
Can anybody help me about how to regenerate layer from mapguide without map
reload?

Regards,
Elbrus