[mapguide-users] Resize the taskpane in fusion

Ryan Northcott rnorthcott at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 06:49:44 PDT 2013

I wasn't going to repeat the same just grab and grip the frame separator
reply, but now that you indicate this is the reason you are trying to
override that built in function... here are my two cents, I didn't actually
look around in the template folders

You might need to attack the underlying frame html tag code in the
templates that fusion uses to load up and throw it one a page (ie where you
see the id='TaskPane' type of  <frame  html tag )
then mess with the frame borders / spacing of those, or the parent Frame
Set margin widths, they have left/right and top/bot pairings to manage
those separately.

<frameset cols="2" rows="1" border="1" framespacing="5" frameborder="1">
   <frame name="mapFrame" marginwidth="2" noresize="false" />
   <frame name="TaskFrame" marginwidth="5" noresize="false" />
</frameset>

something like that to think about and play with in your  LimeGold Template