[mapguide-users] How to know a session is still alive ?

Liglio liglio at pobox.com
Sun Sep 29 15:37:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am using the fusion viewer. I keep the map session ID in a session
variable and on page load I use this map session ID in the querystring
passed to the fusion viewer. I don´t want to create a new map session on
every page load. But I have to know if the map session is still alive or I
have to create a new one. How can I check this ?

Regards,

Liglio