[mapguide-users] Email privacy (not enforced)

cremebrulee cremebrulee at mailinator.com
Wed Apr 9 16:27:50 PDT 2014

Thanks. I did and this was the response I got :..

/"These sites are not hosted by Nabble, so we cannot do anything if your
information has been showed there. On the other hand, our site
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/ , hides your email address when it
shows up on a search"/

As an example of the sites being references above, this site shows one of my
recent posts, and exposes my email. I believe it has something to do with
the mailing list system being used for this forum.
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-users/2014-February/030820.html

-----
-MGnoob