[mapguide-users] Panning Tiled Maps

Crispin_at_Linknode crispin.hoult at linknode.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 02:07:18 PDT 2014

Hi,

When doing a shake-down of v2.6 today I noticed something today that I have
checked also existed in 2.5 (my 2.4 default installs no longer work on new
browsers for tiled mapping).

Issue:
When panning down / South (ie moving the center-point of the map upwards /
North) the tiles do not dynamically appear until the mouse event completes.

This is different to panning in very other direction where tiles appear
instantly or dynamically load.

Panning up has better performance implying that some tiling calculation is
offset somewhat?

Can anyone corroborate?

 Crispin