[mapguide-users] New OGR provider for testing/feedback

Crispin_at_Linknode crispin.hoult at linknode.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 01:56:08 PDT 2014

OK,

I tested with a sample GML file and the OGR FeatureSource will not validate
because "Xerces or Expat support wasn't configured in".

If there is a rebuild of the FDO provider I think it would be advantageous
to support the OGC standard for data exchange GML.  I don't know how simple
this is but it is probably more FDO discussion/ticket than MapGuide.  Pls
advise.

 Crispin

The remote server returned an error: (559) MgFdoException.:
An exception occurred in FDO component.
Error occurred in Feature Source (Session: {SNIP}): An exception occurred in
FDO component.
Connect failed: File C:\Path\File.gml appears to be GML but the GML reader
can't
be instantiated, likely because Xerces or Expat support wasn't
configured in.

{SNIP TRACE}

	The remote server returned an error: (559) MgFdoException.