[mapguide-users] Error when changing DWF drawing source data file

Jérôme Touré j.toure at global-stern.com
Mon Dec 1 06:41:41 PST 2014

Hi all,

I have an error in Maestro that I don't understand.
I have a DWF drawing source calling a DWF file.
I have a layer which is based on this drawing source.
When I add another dwf file to my drawing source and mark it as the data
file, the layer doesn't display in mapguide anymore.
Moreover, if I edit the layer in Maestro, I get the error at the bottom
of this message.

I am using MGOS 2.5.2.

Can anybody help me with this issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Jérôme Touré

System.Exception: Le serveur distant a retourné une erreur : (559)
MgDwfSectionNotFoundException.:
The specified section was not found:
com.autodesk.dwf.ePlot_B81D739A-8A55-4F24-BF11-032C7A3FEBBD

- MgDrawingServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 83 file
c:\working\build_area\mapguide\2.5.2\x64\mgdev\server\src\services\drawing\DrawingServiceHandler.cpp
- MgOpEnumerateLayers.Execute() line 101 file
c:\working\build_area\mapguide\2.5.2\x64\mgdev\server\src\services\drawing\OpEnumerateLayers.cpp
- MgServerDrawingService.EnumerateLayers() line 450 file
c:\working\build_area\mapguide\2.5.2\x64\mgdev\server\src\services\drawing\ServerDrawingService.cpp

  ---> System.Net.WebException: Le serveur distant a retourné une
erreur : (559) MgDwfSectionNotFoundException.
    à System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    à OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.HttpServerConnection.OpenRead(String
req) dans c:\working\JenkinsCI\home\slave_win\jobs\Maestro
trunk\workspace\OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.Http\HttpServerConnection.cs:ligne
1435
    --- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
    à OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.HttpServerConnection.OpenRead(String
req) dans c:\working\JenkinsCI\home\slave_win\jobs\Maestro
trunk\workspace\OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.Http\HttpServerConnection.cs:ligne
1451
OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.HttpServerConnection.EnumerateDrawingLayers(String
resourceID, String sectionName) dans
c:\working\JenkinsCI\home\slave_win\jobs\Maestro
trunk\workspace\OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.Http\HttpServerConnection.cs:ligne
1796
Maestro.Editors.LayerDefinition.Drawing.DrawingLayerSettingsCtrl.cmbSheet_SelectedIndexChanged(Object
sender, EventArgs e) dans
c:\working\JenkinsCI\home\slave_win\jobs\Maestro
trunk\workspace\Maestro.Editors\LayerDefinition\Drawing\DrawingLayerSettingsCtrl.cs:ligne
131
Maestro.Editors.LayerDefinition.Drawing.DrawingLayerSettingsCtrl.Bind(IEditorService
service) dans c:\working\JenkinsCI\home\slave_win\jobs\Maestro
trunk\workspace\Maestro.Editors\LayerDefinition\Drawing\DrawingLayerSettingsCtrl.cs:ligne
63
Maestro.Editors.LayerDefinition.DrawingLayerEditorCtrl.Bind(IEditorService
service) dans c:\working\JenkinsCI\home\slave_win\jobs\Maestro
trunk\workspace\Maestro.Editors\LayerDefinition\DrawingLayerEditorCtrl.cs:ligne
51
    à Maestro.Base.Editor.LayerDefinitionEditor.Bind(IEditorService
service) dans c:\working\JenkinsCI\home\slave_win\jobs\Maestro
trunk\workspace\Maestro.Base\Editor\LayerDefinitionEditor.cs:ligne 90
Maestro.Base.Editor.EditorContentBase.set_EditorService(IEditorService
value) dans c:\working\JenkinsCI\home\slave_win\jobs\Maestro
trunk\workspace\Maestro.Base\Editor\EditorContentBase.cs:ligne 116
    à Maestro.Base.Services.OpenResourceManager.Open(IResource res,
IServerConnection conn, Boolean useXmlEditor, ISiteExplorer siteExp)
dans c:\working\JenkinsCI\home\slave_win\jobs\Maestro
trunk\workspace\Maestro.Base\Services\OpenResourceManager.cs:ligne 191
    à Maestro.Base.Services.OpenResourceManager.Open(String resourceId,
IServerConnection conn, Boolean useXmlEditor, ISiteExplorer siteExp)
dans c:\working\JenkinsCI\home\slave_win\jobs\Maestro
trunk\workspace\Maestro.Base\Services\OpenResourceManager.cs:ligne 260