[mapguide-users] Can't start service anymore
bernhard.maehler at gmx.de
Mon Dec 15 11:47:37 PST 2014
How did you upgrade?
Did you make a package or did you copy the repositories?
Notes (in case you have copied the repositories):
- *Stop* the Infrastructure Map Server 2013, if it is running, before you
copy the repositories
- Do not copy the *Session* folder
The MapGuide server consists of the following 3 types of repositories:
1. *Library* - used for persistent storage. It corresponds to what is shown
in the Site Explorer when you use MapGuide Studio or MapGuide Maestro.
2. *Site* - used for persistent storage of the Users/Groups/Roles
3. *Session* - holds data only for the user's current session and is
automatically deleted by the server if they have not been used for a certain
length of time. The server creates session repositories automatically as
Also, try to follow the instructions on AIMS 2014 Wikihelp:
http://docs.autodesk.com/AIMS/2014/ENU/index.html (Section Installation
Guide | Installation for Windows | Upgrade to Autodesk Infrastructure Map
Server 2014 from a 2009 or Later Release)
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Can-t-start-service-anymore-tp5177642p5177937.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the mapguide-users