[mapguide-users] LoadProcedure

VitecPer per.bjorklund at vitec.se
Thu Dec 18 02:28:40 PST 2014

Ok,

We are using an oracle database which we export shp-files from every night.
Our Mapguide Server then uses these shp-files for the layers in the map.
To get these layers to respond to the update, we have them set to unmanaged
in the feature source and restart the mapguide server after the export is
done.
After all this we create a package for our offline viewer to use.

The problem is that in the package created by the server it seems to contain
a managed version of the feature source from when the item was created.

So is there a way to update managed files by script/programmatically or get
the package to contain the unmanaged version?

- Per