[mapguide-users] kaliopa mobile viewer issue

Jacco Wanders | TTE Consultants wanders at engineers.nl
Mon Feb 3 11:52:24 PST 2014

Dear Mapguide users,

I am trying to get the Kaliopa mobile viewer working..I think I am almost there but, I receive below error whiles opening the Shebaygan layout (after the loginmenu(Administrator en admin):
http://176.74.246.103/mapguide/KaliopaMobileViewer/?weblayout=library://samples/Sheboygan/layouts/SheboyganAsp

Invalid repository type. - MgResourceIdentifier.ParseIdentifier() line 455 file c:\working\build_area\mapguide\2.5.2\x64\mgdev\common\platformbase\Services/ResourceIdentifier.cpp

I really have no clue where this messages comes from…. I installed mapguide 2.5.1 and have no c:\working... directory. Mapguide fusion and the sample demo are working nicely. (http://176.74.246.103/mapguide/dotnetviewersample/ajaxviewersample.aspx)

My server configuration:

Windows server 2008 R8

64 bit

IIS 7.5

Mapguide 2.5.1

I installed kaliopa viewer through gethub (https://github.com/sreckolipovsek/KaliopaMobileViewer)

I hope someone can point me out in the right direction and can also tell me how to put off the loginmenu :). If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance