[mapguide-users] Opening print quickplot prevents selecting multiple featuers

Berg, James James.Berg at stantec.com
Wed Feb 5 14:16:46 PST 2014

I just noticed that quickplot does a couple other strange things. If you open in it in IE10 it will open 5 times. Also if you try to create a selection programmatically like

.cs:

queryOptions.SetFilter(""+Field+" = "+FieldValue.ToString()+"");
featureReader = layer.SelectFeatures(queryOptions);

String selectionXml;
selection = new MgSelection(map);
selection.AddFeatures(layer, featureReader, 0);
selectionXml = selection.ToXml();

javascript:

SetSelectionXML(selectionXml);

that won't work after opening quickplot. That's not all of code, of course, and I'm not sure if there's a specific example in the Sheboygan sample code that could reproduce it. I could create a sample page if that helps reproduce it.