[mapguide-users] MgFdoException : MGOS 2.2

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 01:33:47 PST 2014

Hi,

if you don't use explicitly the SDF provider, it is used during redline.
And I remember MGOS 2.2 having sometimes problem on redline when there was
some load.

Very often problem are transitory so went away without intervention or
after server reboot (dbxml file are proper databases so a sort of recover
phase happens on server startup).

In any case I suggest you to always have a backup of directory
Repositories/Library for your production sites.

Regards,

Gabriele Monfardini