[mapguide-users] Select from TaskPane with Fusion

renardchan emailvalide at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 8 03:11:27 PST 2014

Hi (i use mapguide os 2.4),

I would like select an object of my map from the task pane.

What i want to do :

1) I have the name of an object.  I  found it in my database with php in the
task pane.
2) Now i would like select this object on the viewer.

So i have two questions,

1)I understand that i can execute a query with xml. How can i create this
XML code(with php or javascript) ? and do you have some example?

2)With the XML code, how can i select the object from the task pane to the
viewer?

Thanks by advance.
Regards

 ps: I have found how to get my sessionid and mapname.