[mapguide-users] Only portions of a layer appears at some scales

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Thu Jan 16 13:20:16 PST 2014

I had this issue when I was using shp files for our display.  (years ago) I tracked it down to the fact that they were not stable with a large number of concurrent accesses.  I moved to SQL and haven't looked back, no issues since.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW