[mapguide-users] Units for cursorposition

pcardinal pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 25 12:19:02 PST 2014

What is the meaning of "dd" for units in the config of the statusCoordinates
Widget? For me "dd" means decimal degree but my DisplayProjection is in
meter. I am trying to change the display of the type of units in the
statusCoordinates depending of the DisplayProjection. Sometimes the units
should be degree and some times the units should be meter depending of the
cursor position. Changing the emptystring is easy (this.emptyString), but I
dont find where to change the other settings of the statusCoordinates.
 I am using Javascript and MGOS 2.5.