stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 09:54:00 PST 2014
Yes. Assuming that you are trying to use that style as a fill-in for
polygons and Maestro 5.x (although I recall this function hasn't changed in
In Maestro after creating your feature source definition, add a new a new
Vector Layer Definition. Then:
1. Under Layer Styles frame make sure that you have "Areas"
2. Click on the ... button under Feature Style heading to enable the "Edit
the style" window.
3. On the "Edit the style" window check the Display fill box.
4. Scroll down the Fill Pattern selection and select appropriate pattern
(e.g. Shapefill20, etc)
5. Select your foreground and background colors.
Done (you have to click on refresh on the Preview window to see the colors
that you selected).
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Styling-tp5100062p5100304.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the mapguide-users