[mapguide-users] Selection Tolerance in QUERYMAPFEATURES

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 07:38:43 PDT 2014

When REQUESTDATA = 3, it means you OR-ed in (2 = Inline Selection image).

In that case, you also have to pass in a SELECTIONCOLOR and SELECTIONFORMAT
or else the operation won't know how to render the inline selection because
you didn't specify the color/format of the selection.

I'm wondering if we should just throw an error or just default to blue/png
if these parameters are not specified to make this more clearer.

- Jackie