[mapguide-users] Layer with joined database ver 2.5 and 2.6

Mal mfernandes at rand.com
Tue Jul 29 11:12:00 PDT 2014

hey Jackie, thanks for testing this out.

I have preview the Feature Sources individually and it looks fine.
When I preview the hydrant shape file I can see the hydrants but when I
create a join to the MS database I do not see anything in the preview.

I am testing on VMware same datasets, same operating system, only difference
is one is Mapguide 2.5 and the other is 2.6

My goal is to 1. learn MapGuideOS and 2. create a tutorial to getting
started. (give back to this site)
but I am running into these small connection issue, and I appreciate all the
help that this group has been providing so far. But I am still batting zero.