[mapguide-users] Python user scripts for MapGuide Maestro 5.0

Map_Daddy petefinch36 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 12:25:09 PDT 2014

I have a task that the scripting would be perfect for, I have a map with 70+
layers. the layers all have a url in the tooltip that links to a php
generated report.  The php files have been moved to a new server to I need
to change the path in all my url's. I have a little python experience but
not with python and mapguide. I know I can use the first part of your code
to get the list of all my layer definitions but instead of changing the
scale I need to change the text in the tooltip. How do I access the text in
the layer definition tooltip?