[mapguide-users] Mouse Wheel Zoom Factor (fusion)

Tim Price Tim.Price at cityofnorthbay.ca
Thu Jun 12 10:39:31 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

The mapguide navigation bar and zoom-in widget respect the 20 zoom scales
i've created in MGStudio, however the zoom wheel seems to jump to other
scales, creating only 9 scale values. Is there a way (I looked into Map.js &
fusionFS.js but the functions don't seem to operate on my application) to
associate to mouse wheel zoom with the zoom scales set up in the map? Or at
the least adjust the zoom factor (amount of zoom distance per tick?)

Any help would be great.

Thanks