[mapguide-users] Fusion 2.6 (AIMS 2015) ZoomToSelection Problem

amorsell andy.morsell at autodesk.com
Fri Jun 13 17:55:41 PDT 2014

Hi,
When trying to patch the ZoomToSelection widget so that it can zoom to point
features (something we created a work-around for in 2.4), I discovered that
the ZoomToSelection and CenterSelection widgets are not working for a
customers WGS84 PseudoMercator map definitions.  This is whether the
flexible layout (using the Slate template for testing) has a commercial base
layer present or not, whether the selected object is a point or a line, or
whether the underlying layer datasource is Shape, SDF for Autodesk Industry
Model.

I debugged the widgets and have found that the fusion selection object is
returning o.extents.minx, o.extents.miny, o.extents.maxx and o.extents.maxy
as null in the map.js Fusion.SelectionObject class.  So the
getLowerLeftCoord and getLowerRightCoord methods are returning null.

Can others confirm this problem?  Any ideas what the deeper problem might
be?

Thank you.