[mapguide-users] QUERYMAPFEATURES and requestdata = 3 throws NpE

mjirku martinjirku at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:12:10 PDT 2014

Thanks for the reply.
I probably found the problem finally now, after few hours of investigation
:)

The data I am using, are here:
http://gis-services.sk:8009/mg/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library://Bratislava/Bratislava_WGS84.WebLayout

And I compared it with data in original coordinating system
http://gis-services.sk:8009/mg/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library://Bratislava/Bratislava.WebLayout
(you should zoom a little bit, because at this scale everything is
invisible, username is common mapguide username)

However the problem seems to be in converting coordinate systems. Original
data are in JTSK and the http request QUERYMAPFEATURES  outputs the bounds
without any problem. When data are converted in mapdefinition into WGS84
pseudmerc., it does not send me bounds.
Is this normal mapguide behavior? Do you see how I can resolve this issue?