[mapguide-users] Fusion 2.6 (AIMS 2015) ZoomToSelection Problem

amorsell andy.morsell at autodesk.com
Tue Jun 17 17:05:23 PDT 2014

I don't think they're the same issue.  When I select a feature on a tree
layer, the ID and other property values are properly retrieved.

In my prior message I also mentioned testing it with the Roads (lines)
layer.  They both have problems that are manifested differently.  Looking
more closely at the result with lines, I notice that in 2.6 the selection
extents are retrieved in the layers native coordinate system, LL84, whereas
with 2.4 the selection extents are retrieved in the map coordinate system,
WGS84.PseudoMercator.  So in 2.6, Zoom Selection with lines is zooming to a
LL bounds in a WGS84.PseudoMercator map.

But for points, the extents coordinates are being returned as nulls.

Can you replicate this issue with the Sheboygan dataset?