[mapguide-users] Maestro API, ModelSetup

mika at digikartta.net mika at digikartta.net
Tue Mar 4 00:49:07 PST 2014

Hi,
in Maestro 5 API, I am using ModelSetup.Initialize() in order to make
possible of using all versions of the definitions (layer, map, weblayout
etc.), one could say, for registering them.

But how can I check if the initialization has been already done?

Double initialization causes a nasty exception: "A resource serializer
has already been registered for LayerDefinition v1.1.0" and on the other
hand, without registration I am not able to use other than the lowest
definitions.

So, is there any method to check if the initialization has already
taken place?

- mika -