[mapguide-users] QueryMapFeatures handle lines as areas in MapGuide 2.5

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Tue Mar 4 02:35:16 PST 2014

I am using the OGR provider (MapInfo TAB files). Perhaps this also changed
for the OGR provider then. But is there a way to specify how you want your
QueryMapFeatures to behave?
Alternate I have to loop trough the results and do my own "line intersects
rectangle" on the geometry, but that I would like MapGuide/ORG provide to
already have done for me. If the default behavior is changed, then there
should be an option to select to behave differently.

Regards
  Hans Milling...