[mapguide-users] Unable to load FDO provider

kintela roberto.quintela at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 02:41:49 PST 2014

Hi

I'm trying to connect my GeoDataBase of PostGIS to MapGuide with MapGuide
Maestro but when I try to create a New Reosurce I select the
PostgreSQL/PostGIS FDO provider but alway receive this message:

Any idea?

Message: Error en el servidor remoto: (559) MgFdoException.:
An exception occurred in FDO component.
Unable to load the FDO Provider library '.\PostgreSQLProvider.dll': No se
puede encontrar el módulo especificado.
  (Cause: , Root Cause: Unable to load the FDO Provider library
'.\PostgreSQLProvider.dll': No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado.
 )

- MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 83 file
c:\mg-2.5-x64\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
- MgOpGetCapabilities.Execute() line 124 file
c:\mg-2.5-x64\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\OpGetCapabilities.cpp

-----
kintela
@esekintela