[mapguide-users] Mapgiude OS Mobile Viewer

doug709 doug709 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 11:29:24 PST 2014

I am running this viewer with one of my maps and it runs very well except for
the layer browser. The issue is with expanding a layer which contains
sublayers. When I click on such a layer it switches to the loading animation
and does not advance further. The list of sublayers does not expand out like
on your demo site. I've been looking at the source and am pretty stumped
about why this is happening. Does anyone have any ideas what is going wrong?