[mapguide-users] Pragmatically Turn off MapTip?

amorsell andy.morsell at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 5 13:47:22 PST 2014

Hi Gordon,
You must have more than one instance of the MapTip widget in your layout?

I am able to use the following to deactivate the maptip and toggle the UI
button to the off position.  I put this in my template index.html
fusionInitialized function since the customer wanted maptips initially
turned off by default.

Fusion.getWidgetsByType('Maptip')[0].deactivate();
Fusion.getWidgetsByType('Maptip')[0].mapTipBtn.setActive(false);

Andy