[mapguide-users] Sublayer in MG

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Wed Mar 12 12:50:19 PDT 2014

Depends on the number of themes and whether or not you are using a database or a file based-datasource.  For a layer that has a lot of themes, I have found that having multiple layers from an exploded theme has MUCH better performance when using MS-SQL as the backend.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW