[mapguide-users] stylizing adjoined surfaces

torrini maria.kallbach at geoplanteam.ch
Fri Mar 14 05:17:43 PDT 2014

Hi list,

I got a dashed style for normal surfaces. The problem is, that the dashes
overlap each other at the adjoined lines. I know there is the parameter
VertexControl within the CompositeRules. It can have the values
'OverlapNone', 'OverlapDirect', 'OverlapWrap' and 'OverlapNoWrap', but none
of them give me the expected result.

I am using MG OS 2.5.2 and Maestro 5.1.0.

Here a snippet of the layer-definition:

Here I got some screenshots with the different vertexcontrol-values:
screenshots_overlap.zip
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5129043/screenshots_overlap.zip>

and what I want it to look like
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5129043/expected.png>

Can anybody give me a hint how I can stylize this?

Thanks,

-torrini