[mapguide-users] FDO Expression Filter on current date

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 09:28:51 PDT 2014

Hi James,

> What kind of values are in in your column? Are they actual timestamps like
> in a DateTime field, or are they strings with just years like “2005”,
> “2007”, etc? This will effect what kinds of functions you’ll need to use to
> convert the data.

column type is under my full control, actually is a string with the year
but I can transform it in Date.

However my question is about FDO function to evaluate current year, such as
CurrentDate() or something like that.
And as bonus point, also which is the function to extract the year from a
date.

Regards,

Gabriele Monfardini