[mapguide-users] How to get mapname by HTTP API

mjirku martinjirku at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:49:19 PDT 2014

Hey,I am building map application (backend NodeJS and MapGuide 2.4 on
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP2, UI is Dojo+OL3). One of the features for
this application is to turn on/off layers on the map. NodeJs communicates
with MapGuide by HTTP API.I am stucked, because I do not know how I can get
the mapname.What I have available is:- mapDefinition
Library://TEST/testingDefinition.MapDefinition- and I am able to get and
create SESSION by this HTTP API:
"mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?OPERATION=CREATESESSION&VERSION=1.0.0&CLIENTAGENT=MyApplication"If
I am not mistaken, I can turn off/on layers and layer groups by
OPERATION=GETMAPIMAGE, but I need the mapname for the current session.How
can I get mapname for current session by HTTP API, is it possible?Any help
appreciated