[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 6.0 Alpha 1 available

Crispin_at_Linknode crispin.hoult at linknode.co.uk
Thu May 1 00:06:31 PDT 2014

Jackie,

An an amazing amount of work has gone into making Maestro the easiest and
most fully-featured web mapping "author" I have used.  The core design and
attention to detail on all the additions make rapid application development
simple and professional refinement discoverable.

I hope that you continue to keep an eye on Maestro in the future and the
community continue to support and maintain the platform.

 Many thanks,

  Crispin