[mapguide-users] Mapguide 2.5 and FDO 3.4

Srecko Lipovsek srecko.lipovsek at kaliopa.si
Sat May 10 04:24:07 PDT 2014

Yes, this  http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/864
<http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/ticket/864>   is still huge blocker on MG from
version 2.4 till last version.

I'm testing right now on MG 2.5.2 and when using OR in layer filter, problem
is still there.
Problem exists in diferent locations where MG access database (map
rendering, tooltip, selection).

SQL Profiler show wrong queries passed from MG (layer filter should be
always in brackets, but it is not).

Unit tests probably pass when there are small datasets. Problem is at bigger
table.
It is not only MS SQL issue, but also PostGis, MySql, ...

How can I help to solve this problem? I can prepare some test data.