[mapguide-users] 64-bit woes

Liglio liglio at pobox.com
Tue May 27 11:49:10 PDT 2014

Hi Greg,

I know this is an old post, but I have the same problem. I think that by now
you have resolved this issue.
I have VS 2010 in a window 7 64 bit. I have mapguide web api 64 bit
installed, I am using IIS as web server, my application has mapguide pool.
All my stuff is in 64 bit, I run VS 2010 as administrator, but I can not
debug. The application compiled runs well on a Windows server 2012
installation, but not in my workstation. I have the error
'OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApiPINVOKE'

Any ideias ?

Liglio