[mapguide-users] Stop services

Mal mfernandes at rand.com
Mon Nov 3 18:47:04 PST 2014

should I start a new post, this is getting frustrating already spent  hrs
starting stopping and rebooting.

I am following the guide to update my FDO provider.
but I am not able to start the mapguide service if as in the document I have
the updated FDO folder.

I am following the 6 steps in the following guide.
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/UserGuides/UpdatingFDOInstallation

the latest FDO providers are from this link. Windows 64bit SDK
http://fdo.osgeo.org/content/fdo-380-downloads

If I run maestro I get
"Failed to log on because: Failed to connect, please check network
connection and login information
Extended error info: The remote server returned an error: (559)
MgConnectionFailedException.

I have win7/64 and MGOS2.6