[mapguide-users] tooltips in 2.6 (migration from 2.2. to 2.6)

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Nov 6 04:40:17 PST 2014

Good to know that they can at least still work in 2.6...I don't have
Studio, so I can't test it there. Here's an example, though:

concat('<iframe frameborder=0 scrolling=no marginwidth=0 marginheight=0
height=120 width=150
src=http://www.google.com/gis/chart.asp?Thumbnail=1&Section_ID=',concat("SECTIONID",'></iframe>'))

I've changed the URL, since it's got some stuff that I don't exactly
want to post to the internet...So, this tooltip's working just fine in
2.2, like I said - but I'm getting nothing at all (not even an empty
iframe or empty tooltip) in 2.6....any help would be much appreciated!

Andrew